What is Acura Roadside Assistance
Have you ever been driving your vehicle and all of sudden, it runs out of gas? Or maybe you’ve been concerned about driving off of the roadway during bad weather and becoming stranded. If you’ve been in these situations, you know that having a plan in place is absolutely necessary, in order to remain safe.
Once you’ve purchased a new, used or certified pre-owned from a trusted Acura dealership, you’ll always want to have proper assistance if something unexpected happens while you’re out on the road in your luxury vehicle.
That’s where Acura Roadside Assistance comes into play. Never be caught off guard again and receive timely and comprehensive help when you’re in need.
Acura Roadside Assistance
The Acura Roadside Assistance program is the lifeline that connects automotive assistants to motorists when they have unexpected issues with their vehicles. This service is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year within the U.S. and Canada.
What Acura Roadside Assistance covers:
- Flat tires – Receive quick and timely assistance if you need to change a flat.
- Towing – Need a tow for a repair? No problem, towing assistance will take your vehicle to closest Acura dealership if you’re having mechanical issues.
- Fuel – When your tank gets too low, Acura services can deliver gas to you if you run out.
- Emergency lockout – If you can’t get into your vehicle, help will soon be on the way.
- Timely aid – Teams will do their absolute best to get to you and assist you with any issue as quickly as possible.
Now, Acura has made it easier than ever to access this assistance. Many vehicles are designed to coordinate with the AcuraLink app which allows you to connect your vehicle to your smartphone and request enhanced roadside assistance, emergency calling and many other features at a moment’s notice. You can also contact Acura Roadside Assistance by calling 1-800-594-8500.
Additional Benefits of Acura Roadside Assistance
Acura believes that in order to receive a truly first-class experience with a premium Acura vehicle, all owners should have the opportunity to use Acura Roadside Assistance.
Under your standard 7-year/100,000-mile (whichever comes first) Powertrain Limited Warranty, you’ll be entitled to assistance benefits, such as emergency towing if a covered component fails.
There are additional benefits available under the program, as well:
- Computerized trip assistance – This benefit provides trip routing, mapping services and other travel planning aid.
- Trip interruption expense reimbursement – If you’re trip is halted, you are eligible to receive certain amounts of reimbursement for food and lodging for up to three consecutive days. *See assistance plans for more information.
- Hotel directory – Motorists can receive certain hotel privileges as an option.
With a generous “sign and drive” model without any additional requirements, you receive standard Acura Roadside Assistance at no additional cost for up to $100 per disablement.
No matter your situation, Acura provides assistance options so motorists are able to stay safe. Consider securing a plan to keep you covered.
For example, maybe you’re in need of a trip interruption expense reimbursement. With Acura Care, you can receive up to $100 per day for three days whereas Acura certified plans offer as much as $300 per day.
In addition, with Acura Care, concierge service is also available.
With this service, you’ll receive a number of useful benefits if you find yourself needing answers:
- Insurance claim assistance
- Auto-glass replacement referral
- Personal replacement items
- Emergency assistance (cash advance, airline ticket, etc.)
*Note via AcuraLink, Acura offers personal concierge that can assist with luxury benefits used every day, such as making reservations or receiving confirmation information.
Work with a Professional Acura Dealership
Enjoy the sophistication of an Acura vehicle without worry when you secure Acura Roadside Assistance during your automobile purchase at Muller’s Woodfield Acura in Hoffman Estates.
Take a test drive today. Contact us online or give us a call at (847) 908-9844for more information.