To our valued customers and community,
As global concerns increase around COVID-19, the health safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees remain our top priority. At Muller's Woodfield Acura, we are closely monitoring the situation and listening to the recommendations of experts, including guidance from World Health Organization (WHO), CDC, and local governments.
The situation is evolving daily and so are our efforts. Here are some steps that we are taking to ensure we continue to operate safely for you and our employees.
- We are taking extra measures to keep our showroom and waiting areas clean, including increased disinfecting of all surfaces, significantly more than usual. This includes wiping down showroom car door handles, steering wheels, and spraying the inside after a customer explores the vehicle. This includes vehicles used for test-drives as well. We are wiping down building door handles, counters, and table tops as well.
- Staff are washing their hands and disinfecting thoroughly between every appointment, interaction, drop off, and pick up. We have added hand sanitizer pumps for guests and employees to sanitize as often as they would like.
- The safety and wellbeing of our employees is one of our primary concerns. We will accommodate all requests for leave related to illness or safety concerns and have asked anyone showing symptoms of or having exposure to COVID-19 to remain away from work.
- We ask any customers who are feeling unwell to not visit our showroom. At Muller's Woodfield Acura we have implanted some processes and procedures to assist you with buying a vehicle or servicing during this time.
At Muller's Woodfield Acura we have implanted some processes and procedures to assist you with buying a vehicle or servicing during this time.
- We encourage everyone to visit our website www.muilerswoodfieldacura.con- first and foremost.
- On our website we have opportunities in place for you to work with us and start the service or buying process.
- We have chat on 24/7 365 where you will be able to speak with someone at the dealership during business hours.
- If you are interested in a vehicle, we can send you a detailed video walk-around of the vehicle and discuss with you any further information you would like on it.
- We have the ability to apply for a loan online.
- We have the ability for video conferencing and communication.
- On an as needed basis we are able to offer an at home test drive and delivery for those needing it depending on location.
- We know that trading in your vehicle is an important aspect of any new deal, we have a process in place that will allow you to be able to send us information, and visuals to be able to place a number on your current vehicle.
We know the times ahead are going to be difficult and uncertain. We want you to know that you can certainly rely on us to be here for you as long as we are allowed to operate and maintain a healthy environment.
Please call us at 847-519-9550 if you have any questions or concerns. You can also reach us online at www.mullerswoodfieldacura.com and text or chat us anytime.
Sincerely wishing you the best in health during these times,
- Scott Muller — Dealer Principal
- Chris Eugenis — General Manager
- Kevin Kane — Director of Pre Owned
- Mark Dettlo — Director of Parts & Service
- Danielle Smith — Digital Director
- Nick Gianacakos — General Sales Manager
- Tim Schneider — Parts Director