Maintenance at Muller’s Woodfield Acura
What is My Car Maintenance Schedule?
To keep your Acura vehicle running at its optimal performance level, it’s important not to neglect routine vehicle maintenance. At Muller’s Woodfield Acura, we want to make sure that taking care of your Acura is a hassle-free experience so we’ve listed a quick rundown of how often you should be keeping up with routine maintenance.
Keep in mind that service recommendations can vary between car models and vehicle years. You should always refer to your owner’s manual to learn the schedule recommended for your exact model and adhere to the recommendations.
Standard Suggested Car Maintenance Schedule
To ensure every component of your vehicle is being looked at over time, an oil change is recommended every 3,000 to 6,000 miles. Each model vehicle has its own unique needs, although many are the same amongst most models. Here is a general guideline of what to expect at each service visit.
- Automatic transmission, power steering, wiper fluid levels
- Engine oil and air filter- Replace as Needed
- Belts, exhaust, and hoses
- All lights inside and out
- Fuel filter- Replace as Needed
- Tire pressure, tire tread wear & tear check
- Car battery and cables
- Chassis lubrication
- Windshield wipers
- Brake system
- Coolant levels
- Transmission fluid levels
- Steering and suspension
- Oil Change – Drained and Replaced
- Check All Fluid Levels – Top Up as Needed
- Tires Rotated and Balanced
- Check Air Filter – Replace as Needed
- Many of the Same Services from 15,000 Mile Interval
- Check Brake Pads – Replace as Needed
- Suspension and Shock Check
- Check Fuel Filter – Replace as Needed
- Many of the Same Services from 30,000 Mile Interval
- Replace Battery as Needed
- Inspect Brake Rotors – Replace as Needed
- Check for Wear on Belts and Hoses – Replace as Needed
- Many of the Same Services from 60,000 Mile Interval
- Top to Bottom Inspection
- Check Spark Plugs – Replace as Needed
- Inspect Vehicle Safety Technology Features
Muller’s Woodfield Acura’s Service Department is here to help
Now that you know everything about how to stay on top of your car maintenance schedule, you can ensure your sedan, crossover, or SUV continues to offer reliable and efficient performance. Our certified technicians at Muller’s Woodfield Acura are here to help you stay on track and get back behind the wheel in no time. We offer plenty of savings with our service discounts and coupons. Contact us today for more information and to schedule an appointment at our dealership!